Top Social

Travel, Fashion, and Beauty

GRADUATION - #PRIVATE TALK

Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Graduation, 7th June 2017, Taipei

It's been a week since my graduation in Shih Chien University. I spent ten months to achieve my bachelor degree in Taipei, and finally it ended pretty well. It is not easy to live abroad without my family. I'm coming home soon and I will meet my family in nine days. Many ups and downs but I am happy because it will be a new journey for me. One step closer till I got my other degree and to achieve my dreams. 

For the past months, I realized something from me that I never knew before. I do think that I become more and more mature. Not only that but I also appreciate how lucky I am to have the opportunity to do whatever I like, to go to every unique places that I never imagined that someday I will go to that places. This whole ten months journey makes me always appreciate what I have and be courage. It will worth in the end.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature