Top Social

Travel, Fashion, and Beauty

TRAVEL: OSAKA

Sunday, April 9, 2017
Hey everyone, if you are following my Instagram or Snapchat, you will know that I just got back from Japan last week and the first place that I decided to go is Osaka. Because of we have one week spring holiday from my university, we can't go to lot of places in Osaka. The places that I really want to go is Universal Studio Japan which has Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I am not a big fan of Harry Potter, but I do really want to go to USJ just because I want to crossing out my bucket list and I want to try the famous butter beer. Anyway, here's the list of place from day one to day two in Osaka:

Day 1
1. America Mura:
I just strolling around this area and forget to take a picture in there. Reason why I go to this place is because it's near with the place that I stayed in.
2. Dotonbori:
It's a must if you go to Osaka. People say that you have to at least go to this places once. In this places, there are a lot of stores that sell food, clothes, souvenir, etc. But most of the time, I just go to some of the famous places in here and buy the famous Pablo and also soap from my favorite brand, LUSH. 


3. Universal Studio Japan:
This is one of the reason why I go to Japan for the spring break. Universal Studio Japan has been on my bucket list. It's not because I love to play the roller coaster. It's just because I want to try the famous butter beer and watch by myself why people told me that this place is great. Yup. For me it's amazing because it's looks like I'm in the different places especially when I'm in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's looks like I'm in the movie.






That's the major places that I go last week, and I do really want to go back to this places with my family and maybe I will stay longer in Osaka because I do want to go to another places like Osaka Castle, and try more famous food in there and just go to the places with our tight schedule. I do really enjoy this trips because I go to this places with my good friends which is nice and we're having fun. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature